The Multipure Aquasplash bath dechlorinator provides the benefits of Multipure water without the need for plumbing attachments.
The Aquasplash is great for children, infants, and pets.
Order Your Crystal Bath Experience by Clicking Here
A Better, healthier Bath
- The Multipure Crystal Bath Ball is used for de-chlorinating bath water.
- Requires no plumbing attachment. It works right in the tub.
- Removes 90% or more of total chlorine for a healthier bath.
- Approximate life span: 200 baths or one year.
- Uses replaceable media pouches.
- Improves lathering and sudsing with Crystalline quartz.
- Healthier, younger looking skin.
- Relief from dry skin.
- Great for your baby's bath.
- Safe for infants, adults, & pets.
- Included with the Crystal Ball is Crystal Bath Salts to enhance your bath experience.
Energize your Bath.
The Multipure Shower Ball includes Crystalline Quartz technology in its media for an energized bath experience.
When water comes in contact with the media filament inside the fabric pouch, the chlorine ions in the water are converted into a harmless chloride.
The toxic effects of chlorine, chloriamines, and chlorine gas are eliminated with the aid of a special media called KDF-73 in filament form. The media
is 70% pure copper and 30% pure zinc. Chlorine is removed quickly when the Crystal Ball is circulated through the bath water. The crystalline quartz
mixed with the media reduces the molecular structure of water into smaller clusters enhancing sudsing and lathering of soap.
How it Works.
The Crystal Bath Ball dechlorinates the water when you circulate it through the water with the attached 12-inch cord for a few minutes. For best results,
do not hang ball from spout while filling tub. Important: when using bubble bath, oils, salts, etc, be sure to add them AFTER dechlorination is complete.
The 12-inch cord is also used to hang the ball on a hook or fixture to dry between uses. Please remove it from the bathtub before using the tub to
avoid the possibility of stepping on the plastic ball. If you add more water to the tub while bathing you may swirl the Crystal Ball through the water
for another minute or so to remove any new chlorine.